- leverage the increasingly demanding market in renovations and new builds that can deliver beautiful holistic solutions to affordability, responsiveness to climate, and comfort for your clients.
- achieve high-level technical design competencies in thermal performance, smart energy services, water efficiency, good materials and waste reduction.
- be well prepared for rising compliance standards in building design and construction.
- apply the new practices and ancient principles that deliver on a range of design outcomes from low to zero carbon to net positive impact homes.
- effectively market the value proposition for SustainAbility Design practices and inclusions to your clients.
- Thermal performance
- Water and waste water
- Energy systems
- Good materials
View a full content synopsis.
- Receive a SustainAbility Design Specialist icon for your marketing.
- Receive an official Certificate of Completion.
Earn CPD Points