We are searching for companies, who supply products that suit the design and construction of high performance homes, to sponsor a series of 4-day BDA Australia SustainAbility Design Specialist (SDS) Masterclasses being held in 14 locations around Sydney and New South Wales during 2017.
The SDS Masterclass is a BDA Australia initiative that was recently updated with funding received from the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage’s Environmental Trust.
The Australian Institute of Architects has recognised this Masterclass for its members and is a supporting partner. Australian Living is managing the roll-out.
The cost to sponsor is $2,000 ex GST which allows one of your products to be promoted. It is $500 ex GST per additional product.
By sponsoring this highly important educational platform for industry, you are helping to inject higher levels of quality, rigour and ethics into the residential design and construction industry in New South Wales.
- Your brand and associated product/s will be mention during the training, at the time the relevant topic is being discussed.
- Your logo will appear on the SDS Masterclass website as a Sponsor. Your logo will link to your website.
- Your logo will appear on the training slide associated to the relevant content.
- Your products will be detailed on a Sponsor Product section on the SDS Masterclass website. This is a resource for those who have completed the SDS Masterclass to find products as required to be specified by the building designer or architect.
- You will receive the contact details of all attendees so you can connect to them directly post masterclass.
If you are interesting, we ask that you complete this online application. The reason we are asking you to apply is that we will only select products that complement the Masterclass content. You will be notified accordingly.
FIRST ROUND OF SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 15 MARCH 2017.
Questions? Call Anthony on 0413 803 987 or email.